View Single Post
Old 07-28-2012, 10:49 AM   #1
ElMiko
Addict
ElMiko actually enjoys Vogon poetry.ElMiko actually enjoys Vogon poetry.ElMiko actually enjoys Vogon poetry.ElMiko actually enjoys Vogon poetry.ElMiko actually enjoys Vogon poetry.ElMiko actually enjoys Vogon poetry.ElMiko actually enjoys Vogon poetry.ElMiko actually enjoys Vogon poetry.ElMiko actually enjoys Vogon poetry.ElMiko actually enjoys Vogon poetry.ElMiko actually enjoys Vogon poetry.

Device: Kindle
CSS/HTML question

I'm trying to duplicate the effect where a heading has some text justified to the left followed by some blank space, and then some text justified to the right, all on the same line (see circled area on attached image).

My instinct would be to create a single-row table with two cells. However, I know that pre-KF8 mobi files struggle with tables (I don't know how well KF8 deals with them). My question then is this: is there another way to achieve that formatting effect, and if not, does anyone know how well a KF8 conversion from epub in Calibre renders tables (for display on a Kindle device). I realize this is a little convoluted...
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	sample.jpg
Views:	349
Size:	17.4 KB
ID:	89830  
ElMiko is offline   Reply With Quote