View Single Post
Old 03-04-2012, 05:37 PM   #5
KentE
...still a Zealot
KentE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KentE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KentE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KentE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KentE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KentE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KentE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KentE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KentE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KentE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KentE ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Palm Pixi & PC
updating ebook version

I think I remember in another thread that an email notice only gets sent out to previous purchasers IF the author requests it at the time the new version is uploaded, which seems to jive with Jim's experience as an author.. In any case, I don't seem to have received that email, nor does it show up in Manage My Kindle. I also don't know how long it takes Amazon to make the new version available after submission by the author.
I may have to follow Jim's advice and request the new version.
Thanks to all for the suggestions! I'm pretty new at this, and this is the first time I've had to deal with this problem. I know there was a part of a long thread that dealt with this, thought I'd bookmarked it, but.....
Thanks,
KentE
KentE is offline   Reply With Quote