View Single Post
Old 01-22-2012, 05:04 PM   #68
jackie_w
Grand Sorcerer
jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo: KA1, ClaraHD, Forma, Libra2, Clara2E. PocketBook: TouchHD3
Regarding wishlist items for the reader app...

... At the moment selecting a new custom font remaps both the 4 serif and 4 sans-serif @font-faces to the selected custom font. Some ebooks deliberately style passages of text as font-family: sans-serif or monospace for emphasis. It would be good not to lose these. In my css/style.css file I have remapped all 3 generic font-families (serif, sans-serif, monospace) and I was pleasantly surprised to find that when I select a new custom font (via the reader app) the monospace custom font is retained. I thought it would be quite nice to have an option (in reader.xml) to NOT remap the 4 sans-serif @font-faces. In this way sans-serif styling would not only be retained when selecting a font other than 'Original' but would also be displayed in custom sans-serif font of choice.
Quote:
Originally Posted by snarkophilus View Post
Another nice feature of PRS+ is the ability to change the mappings of keys. For example, I re-map a long-press-on-home to go to the TOC (see above for how I use this). Do you think this sort of thing is possible?
In addition, +1 for this. A shortcut access to the TOC would be very nice

P.S. I hope you don't regret starting this development work... the requests may keep on coming
jackie_w is offline   Reply With Quote