Thread: Touch Case for Touch?
View Single Post
Old 08-29-2011, 06:40 PM   #139
remcdonald
Connoisseur
remcdonald possesses cleverness exceeding the boundaries of Space and Timeremcdonald possesses cleverness exceeding the boundaries of Space and Timeremcdonald possesses cleverness exceeding the boundaries of Space and Timeremcdonald possesses cleverness exceeding the boundaries of Space and Timeremcdonald possesses cleverness exceeding the boundaries of Space and Timeremcdonald possesses cleverness exceeding the boundaries of Space and Timeremcdonald possesses cleverness exceeding the boundaries of Space and Timeremcdonald possesses cleverness exceeding the boundaries of Space and Timeremcdonald possesses cleverness exceeding the boundaries of Space and Timeremcdonald possesses cleverness exceeding the boundaries of Space and Timeremcdonald possesses cleverness exceeding the boundaries of Space and Time

Device: Kobo, Kobo Touch
Thought I'd drop a note and mention something I saw today at Chapters. They have new cases they look like the book ones with the elastics in large part except for two differences. The first is that they have more of a canvas feel than the old ones and they actually have an elastic on the outside to keep them closes. The second (and more importantly in my opinion) they don't have elastics inside, instead they have some sort of plastic or other hard material formed into two lips that seal the kobo in nice and tight with holes cut appropriately for the power button and the usb cable to slide in. They look nice and they solve many of the problems that I think kept people from liking the original kobo book cover style cases.
remcdonald is offline   Reply With Quote