View Single Post
Old 01-03-2011, 07:19 AM   #8
gmw
cacoethes scribendi
gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gmw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura One & H2Ov2, Sony PRS-650
Quote:
Originally Posted by cearbhallain View Post
I think his mormonism comes out most in _The Lost Boys_. I still enjoyed the story though. What bothers me more is his Libertarianism.
Well, considering the main characters in the books were Mormons (according to the blurb, I've not read that one), it seems likely that some mormonism would appear. I think I'd almost be disappointed in the book if it didn't.

Care to explain what you mean by "his Libertarianism" in more detail? I can't say I've noticed anything much in his writing that would mark him as any more or less Libertarian than many other science fiction and fantasy writers ... but then I've probably read less than half of what he has written.
gmw is offline   Reply With Quote