Thread: Firmware Update Kindle Collection Manager for Windows
View Single Post
Old 09-07-2010, 11:27 PM   #121
jangell2
Addict
jangell2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jangell2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jangell2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jangell2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jangell2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jangell2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jangell2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jangell2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jangell2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jangell2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jangell2 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
I'm sure there's something I'm not understanding. I created several collections and put books into them, applied, and rebooted.

At first I thought nothing had happened because all the books were still on the home screen (several of them). On the last screen there were my collections with books in them.

How do I get the books that are in collections to display only in the collections?
jangell2 is offline   Reply With Quote