View Single Post
Old 08-31-2010, 07:47 AM   #2
DoctorOhh
US Navy, Retired
DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Icarus Illumina XL HD, Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by chaley View Post
In the end, I may need to refuse to allow custom-field categories if the 'Metadata Management' option is set to 'Manual'.
I'm just finishing a long night and my brain is fried. Certainly feel free if need be to restrict as you need to. I've always had to deal with duplicates between internal memory and the sd card.

If I had the option I would love to use a user defined #genre column for collections. Given this option I would drop tags from the send template and use genre and series.

Good luck moving forward and thanks in advance for all the work you're about to undertake. Maybe I can add something of substance this evening.
DoctorOhh is offline   Reply With Quote