View Single Post
Old 09-29-2011, 10:11 AM   #29
0utis
Enthusiast
0utis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.0utis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.0utis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.0utis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.0utis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.0utis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.0utis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.0utis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.0utis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.0utis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.0utis ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505, Pocketbook 902
Quote:
Originally Posted by Apache View Post
Do Androids Dream of Electric Sheep has always been my favorite. I never understood why the Movie could not use the same title.
Apache
I agree with you. I guess it doesn't exactly roll on movie viewers' tongues - specially if they are munching popcorn - but It's beautiful and it makes sense on the book. Same as my proposal for best title ever:

Charlotte Sometimes.

While reading this thread, I have realized that I also love titles with this scheme: The xxxx is a xxxx xxxx. The Moon is a Harsh Mistress and The Heart is a Lonely Hunter.
0utis is offline   Reply With Quote