View Single Post
Old 05-09-2009, 10:23 AM   #38
netseeker
sleepless reader
netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505, PB 360° & 302, nook wi-fi, Kindle 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by tompe View Post
One example is not evidence for anything. You have to do a scientific study to be able to claim something.
Did deltop claim that the example is something like a scientific evidence? I don't think so. But that's not my point anyway. Please don't let us discuss this further, i have no interest in getting involved in a discussion where argumentations are written in a very cynical tone.
netseeker is offline   Reply With Quote