View Single Post
Old 03-02-2009, 01:53 PM   #1
jesse
Connoisseur
jesse can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.jesse can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.jesse can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.jesse can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.jesse can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.jesse can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.jesse can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.jesse can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.jesse can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.jesse can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.jesse can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.

Device: Kindle 2
Want to get .epubs onto your Kindle without tethering?

I got a Kindle2 last Tuesday. I've spent the week poking at it. So far, I've found a fair number of "small" interesting things (including getting it to negotiate a USB network connection with my laptop), but most of my free time has been absorbed by learning how to read .epub files and write Kindle-optimized .mobis.

I've put together a web service that lets me download any .epub as a .mobi from the Kindle's browser. I'm looking for a few folks to try out what I've put together and tell me if it's something you find useful. PM me if you're interested in being my guinea pig.

Best,
Jesse
jesse is offline   Reply With Quote