View Single Post
Old 10-14-2008, 12:04 AM   #122
nrapallo
GuteBook/Mobi2IMP Creator
nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nrapallo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: REB1200 EBW1150 Device: T1 NSTG iLiad_v2 NC Device: Asus_TF Next1 WPDN
New pdfread executables available for Sony users...

Well I finally managed to quash that Sony .lrf bug that stretched short pages!!! I attach just the files that need to be updated within the bin directory of the PDFRead install directory (the one selected when the GUI installer was first executed).

I tried it out with the .pdf =X= posted a while back with GREAT results. However, all I could use was the software lrfviewer.

Could those with a Sony PRS500/505 test to see which resulting .lrf (first 5 pages only) looks better on the hardware reader i.e. MinFilter 3 (orig) with 300 DPI or MinFilter 3 with 500 DPI or MinFilter 5 (new) with 300 DPI or MinFilter 5 with 500 DPI. These sample .lrf's are attached below. How does this compare with PDFLRF now?

Using pdfread-MinFilter3-mod-bin.zip, unzip the modified PDFRead bin files (using the original MinFilter 3 dilate) into the bin directory and overwrite the existing files. Just take a backup first though should you wish to restore those original files. Should you wish to try the new MinFilter 5 dilate, unzip pdfread-MinFilter5-mod-bin.zip into the bin directory instead! (Note: you may have to increase the DPI to 500 when using the MinFilter 5 dilate to get acceptable results!)
Attached Files
File Type: lrf pdfread-bierig-MinFilter-3-300-1-5.lrf (216.2 KB, 715 views)
File Type: lrf pdfread-bierig-MinFilter-3-500-1-5.lrf (206.2 KB, 716 views)
File Type: lrf pdfread-bierig-MinFilter-5-300-1-5.lrf (211.2 KB, 767 views)
File Type: lrf pdfread-bierig-MinFilter-5-500-1-5.lrf (202.6 KB, 723 views)
File Type: zip pdfread-MinFilter3-mod-bin.zip (2.39 MB, 3529 views)
File Type: zip pdfread-MinFilter5-mod-bin.zip (2.40 MB, 2921 views)
nrapallo is offline   Reply With Quote