View Single Post
Old 04-21-2013, 12:02 AM   #7
Canuck_in_Japan
Wizard
Canuck_in_Japan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Canuck_in_Japan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Canuck_in_Japan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Canuck_in_Japan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Canuck_in_Japan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Canuck_in_Japan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Canuck_in_Japan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Canuck_in_Japan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Canuck_in_Japan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Canuck_in_Japan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Canuck_in_Japan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Aura, Aura H2O, Kindle PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnemicOak View Post
I don't know that I hate covers. be comfortable in most cases, I should probably sell it at some point to recoup some of it's cost.

I've got an Aura HD coming and opted to not get a cover for it either, although I'm thinking of getting a "universal" sleeve of some sort that will hold the Aura or my Touch or my Nexus 7 for transport. Something that's usable with multiple devices.
Well I don't actually hate covers either but I prefer not to use them. I may also look into getting a sleeve as well, at least for the first year. If anything happens after that I would probably just buy the latest version.
Canuck_in_Japan is offline   Reply With Quote