View Single Post
Old 09-05-2008, 09:50 AM   #25
Slite
Icanhasdonuts?
Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Slite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura 2nd edition, Kobo Clara HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryT View Post
We must agree to differ, I'm afraid, Richard. I completely agree with you that children are going to hear such words in the playground, but that doesn't mean that I also want to see them in books aimed at young children. I'd like to be warned in advance if a book does contain such language so that I can make an informed choice about whether or not to buy it.
Now THAT I can agree with... If there was a warning that said "This book conatins language that may be deemed inproper" or something such. Sort of a rating system like there is for movies and games. But I still have problems with an author going back on his/her written word as such, and changing a story after publication just cause a few people find it offensive.
Slite is offline   Reply With Quote