View Single Post
Old 02-01-2013, 10:26 PM   #198
MrDoug
Banned
MrDoug ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MrDoug ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MrDoug ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MrDoug ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MrDoug ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MrDoug ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MrDoug ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MrDoug ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MrDoug ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MrDoug ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MrDoug ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: IPad - Kobo Glo - Nook Glo - Samsung Galaxy Note II
Dick, Jane and Spot (most kids now days don't even know who in the heck they were) 1953. I was 6? My Dad as well. I have not stopped since. Every free moment I have I read - books, magazines and newspapers. My favorite thing to read is anything in print. most kids now days can't even count to 10 till they are 10. Lmfaoff . But they know how to shoot a gun and kill innocent people What a shame. I think the 2nd amendment needs a amendment.. It was written over 200 yrs ago when we used muskets.

Last edited by MrDoug; 02-01-2013 at 10:43 PM.
MrDoug is offline   Reply With Quote