View Single Post
Old 07-26-2012, 12:20 PM   #10
RainingLemur
Spork Connoisseur
RainingLemur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RainingLemur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RainingLemur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RainingLemur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RainingLemur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RainingLemur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RainingLemur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RainingLemur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RainingLemur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RainingLemur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RainingLemur ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook Color
I like my Fire. Would I like to have the Nexus 7? You betcha. Am I going to run out and pick one up immediately? No.

If I had the few hundred extra bucks to just blow on a new fondleslab, I'd probably think about getting one. Not as a replacement for the Fire, but as a new toy to play with and I'd probably wind up giving it to the wife since she's been hinting towards getting something like that anyways.

I will admit to wanting new electronics gizmos when they're announced. Every new thing that gets announced (for the most part) is something that I want. But, I rarely get it. I just get excited about tech and phones and slabs and all these other wonderful toys. They're like legos to me anymore.
RainingLemur is offline   Reply With Quote