View Single Post
Old 11-30-2010, 09:41 PM   #306
Illinifan
Connoisseur
Illinifan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Illinifan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Illinifan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Illinifan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Illinifan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Illinifan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Illinifan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Illinifan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Illinifan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Illinifan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Illinifan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad 4, iPhone 4, iPod touch, Sony PRS 300
Well, I'm hoping that I'll find another use for iCab since this didn't work and won't for the foreseeable future.

I can access 4 different Overdrive libraries and none of them allow access to their ebook collections via my iPod touch. The only thing I can get to is their .mp3 files. They all specifically say that Apple devices aren't supported.

So at this point, I'll have to settle for downloading my books through ADE and then sideloading them to Bluefire. Unless, of course, somebody has another idea.
Illinifan is offline   Reply With Quote