View Single Post
Old 02-06-2013, 03:03 PM   #23
Gregg Bell
Gregg Bell
Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gregg Bell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch 7, Sony PRS300, Fire HD8 Tablet
great!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sakura-panda View Post
I don't really know. I do know that < > is for HTML code and that most forums use Bulletin Board Code (BBCode), which is a similar, but much more simple, form.

Short description of BBCode from Wikipedia

For your second question, when you select an image on Photobucket, it will provide you with several web-friendly links:

When you click on the link, your browser will automatically copy it, and then you can paste it into the board (or wherever) without having to do the extra step of adding tags.
Thanks Panda. I bookmarked the wikipedia thing and can't wait to try the photobucket stuff. Thanks so much for the help. Gregg
Gregg Bell is offline   Reply With Quote