View Single Post
Old 03-24-2008, 05:28 PM   #2
Victoria
Wizard
Victoria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Victoria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Victoria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Victoria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Victoria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Victoria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Victoria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Victoria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Victoria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Victoria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Victoria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: ipad, Kindle PW, Kobo Clara; iphone 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by paula_jayne View Post

Hi all
Was just wondering if anyone could help me,
Just received sony style gift cards to purchase some books and when i enter the number to redeem them it asks for a pin code.
I received the cards via a member of this site and there was no mention of a pin code

Now im really frustrated I want my books

Thank you
PJ
HI - I'm new at this as well - but did you register your copy of the library software, and set up an account first, before entering the gift card codes? - this will give you a user id and a password.

I also got some cards via a member of the site. I just copied and pasted the numbers in, and my account (which I`d already set up) was credited with the money.

I hope you get it worked out!
Victoria is offline   Reply With Quote