View Single Post
Old 07-06-2007, 11:49 PM   #2
Bob Russell
Recovering Gadget Addict
Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
Wow... only 6 to go is amazing!!!!!
Quite a heroic effort. And very exciting. I remember how excited I was when I bought my paper set. The excitement of having an e-book set is all the greater!

I suspect that these volumes will be read by many people for years to come. They may even become a primary reason in the years ahead for keeping the Sony Reader in working order, even long after other new improved devices have been on the market for years.
Bob Russell is offline   Reply With Quote