Thread: Seriousness When is HUMOR in "Bad" taste?
View Single Post
Old 05-04-2009, 01:55 PM   #139
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
Quote:
Originally Posted by slayda View Post
I think he's not funny, just obnoxious.
But that´s what´s so interesting about humor -- there´s such a wide disparity between perceptions. I´m absolutely convinced that you feel this way, and yet we have such disparate reactions.

I wonder if the truth is probably somewhere between our reactions. Perhaps ´truth´is the wrong word. Perhaps a general consensus would be a better phrase¿

Don