View Single Post
Old 03-19-2013, 08:42 AM   #24096
ProfCrash
Tea Enthusiast
ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle1, Kindle DX Graphite, K3 3G, IPad 3, PW2
Quote:
Originally Posted by orlok View Post
Black Millicano coffee in my cup, as I contemplate my workload. Do you ever get to the point where you have so many choices of what to do next that you get paralysed, and do nothing instead?
Yup. That was my dissertation. I ended up calling it my little book report and thinking about individual chapters and not the whole thing. It was easier to work on chapter X then it was to work on my dissertation.

More Milk Oolong while munching on an apple.
ProfCrash is offline   Reply With Quote