View Single Post
Old 01-22-2012, 07:49 AM   #9
Whackatagin
Tweaker
Whackatagin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Whackatagin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Whackatagin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Whackatagin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Whackatagin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Whackatagin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Whackatagin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Whackatagin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Whackatagin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Whackatagin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Whackatagin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle / KOBO / PC
Sorry Harry,

I misunderstood. Okay, I have installed python 2, mobiunpack, run the decomp and opened the block html with notepad++. (quick study )

(frustrated head shake) It all looks fine.

G:0)

Update: Had a go at playing with the "Look & Feel" alignments as per Kovid's (and Wallcraft's) suggestion. Justify; no improvement. Left align; BINGO! it has left a very ragged right, especially size 4 and above on the K3, but still, spacing is now perfect. I guess it was just "squishing" (word of the day) things about to get the best spread on each line.

A niggly little problem easily solved, thanks everyone! (I've learned some new stuff too:0)

Last edited by Whackatagin; 01-22-2012 at 08:16 AM.
Whackatagin is offline   Reply With Quote