View Single Post
Old 12-29-2010, 11:47 PM   #1
CWatkinsNash
IOC Chief Archivist
CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CWatkinsNash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Meebook M7, Paperwhite 2021, Fire HD 8+, Fire HD 10+, Lenovo Tab P12
Kindle Freebie - The Raven's Revenge

Note - the author is offering the download via mediafire. I have downloaded it and it's clean, but I know some people steer clear of that site. The link I'm posting is to her blog entry that contains the info.

The Raven's Revenge - Gina Black
Historical Romance
Free until 1/1/2011

When Katherine Welles saves the life of a highwayman, she realizes he may offer the only avenue of escape from a betrothal to her villainous neighbor. She doesn’t expect to fall in love with this charming stranger whose offer of aid masks his motive of revenge.
CWatkinsNash is offline   Reply With Quote