View Single Post
Old 05-09-2013, 11:32 AM   #51
poohbear_nc
Now what?
poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poohbear_nc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Every Kindle Ever Made & To Be Made!
Has anyone found a hard shell case that could hold the Aura in its sleep cover? I would like some rigid support around the Aura when I am carrying it around. A wrist strap would be ideal.

I've been looking at 7" tablet hard cases, but the problem is that the sleep cover enlarges the outer dimensions of the Aura to 7-1/2" x 5-1/2" x 3/4" - which is 'just' too large to fit into a hard shell case for a 7" tablet.

Any suggestions where I might look?
poohbear_nc is offline   Reply With Quote