View Single Post
Old 11-26-2012, 07:57 AM   #25
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
Quote:
Originally Posted by markino View Post
Good point. In my case it may well have been, as I was editing shelves, and I seem to remember finding that it wouldn't work properly unless I removed the original books from the Glo before adding them back with altered shelf info.
What do you have "metadata management" set to? If this is automatic, the shelving is done when the device is connected to calibre and when you send a book. If it is manual, it is only done when you send a book.
Quote:
But whatever triggers this behaviour, it seems that everyone agrees that it is undesirable to have the current read booted off the Home screen.
The problem for that is that I have several books in progress at the moment. Which one should be kept on the home screen when I add new books?
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote