View Single Post
Old 11-26-2009, 09:08 AM   #1
pshrynk
Beepbeep n beebeep, yeah!
pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iThingie, KmkII, I miss Zelda!
"E-Readers" and mainstream Black Friday

On Good Morning America this morning, they listed the top three "hot" items for Black Friday shopping. First was boots, then "E-Readers" then smart phones. When "E-Readers" comes in second only to boots, I think the mainstream is overtaking our little community here.

Note: I put "E-Readers" in quotes because, yes, Jon, I know it is a trademark. Looks like it's going to go the way of Kleenex and Xerox, though...
pshrynk is offline   Reply With Quote