View Single Post
Old 06-07-2014, 08:12 PM   #70
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by BuyMore View Post

I have a number of books that I want to buy, too. Probably not as many as 30 books, but the list keeps growing. I mostly read self-pub books, but there are also some trad-pub books that I'm itching to get (e.g. Jill Sorenson's Backwoods, Samantha Young's Fall From India Place, etc, that have been released recently). Some of these are rather pricey, so I seriously need some good codes.

Currently reading J.M. Madden's Lost and Found series. It's pretty good.
I am trying NOT to buy books so I can get my A/C window unit order on Monday. So I am going to stick my fingers in my ears and say "Lah Lah Lah"
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote