View Single Post
Old 10-22-2013, 02:24 AM   #20
Bookworm_Girl
E-reader Enthusiast
Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 3; Kobo Aura One; iPad Mini 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hamlet53 View Post
ProfCrash thank you for your input. Ahem, my view of DRM has always been that when I buy an ebook I am buying it for good to read at any time in the future on any device I wish to read it on. I have read much more on this site now about the problems people have encountered with the Kobo Aura and with Kobo customer service in general. This leaves me really leaning to the Kindle PW. My very large Calibre library is all in epub format at the moment, though this will just mean an extra step (conversion to mobi) when I wish to read a title on my new Kindle.
I had the Sony 900 & 950. I loved the larger screen, but it didn't take me long to adjust back to the smaller size. I really like the Paperwhite. The conversion process in calibre is pretty painless. You might also want to wait and see what B&N offers for a new Nook Touch. It just cleared the FCC over the weekend and should be announced very soon.
Bookworm_Girl is offline   Reply With Quote