View Single Post
Old 01-24-2013, 04:33 PM   #11
Turtle91
A Hairy Wizard
Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Turtle91 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 11/X/6/iPad 1,2,Air & Air Pro/Surface Pro/Kindle PW & Fire
Quote:
Originally Posted by DiapDealer View Post
Simply adding something to your stylesheet won't be enough to make that error go away.

You're supposed to be replacing the "valign='yada'" attribute in the html with "vertical-align: yada;" property in your CSS.

That means that once you've added the "vertical-align: yada;" to the proper class(es) in your css, you must remove the offending valign='yada'" from your html ... ALL of them. They can't be there anymore if you don't want to keep getting the error.

Your table should look something like this:
Quote:
<table>
<tr>
<td>&nbsp;</td>
<td>&nbsp;</td>
<td><p>Quarter</p></td>
<td>&nbsp;</td>
<td><p>Half</p></td>
<td>&nbsp;</td>
<td><p>Full Bottle</p></td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td><p>BLACK DOG</p></td>
<td>&nbsp;</td>
<td><p>—</p></td>
<td>&nbsp;</td>
<td><p>—</p></td>
<td>&nbsp;</td>
<td><p>1330</p></td>
</tr>
</table>
...although I'm not sure if the <p> tags are strictly necessary within the <td>...it works without them, but I'm not sure if it is "correct" to include them.

and your CSS like this:

Quote:
table td {
vertical-align: top;
padding-left: 4pt;
padding-right: 4pt;
padding-top: 2pt;
padding-bottom: 2pt;
}
You will be able to find more detail at the links I provided you in your other post here.

Cheers,
Turtle91 is offline   Reply With Quote