View Single Post
Old 12-31-2020, 04:57 AM   #11
carmenchu
Groupie
carmenchu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carmenchu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carmenchu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carmenchu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carmenchu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carmenchu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carmenchu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carmenchu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carmenchu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carmenchu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carmenchu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Win7,Win10,Lubuntu,smartphone
Thanks again! I have tried xml:lang="none" and EpubCheck has passed it. Moreover, searching the iso database for that found no match--I tried "gib" for "gibberish", but there is a real language with such code...
Aside from this particular non-fiction book, there are tons of my favourite SF & Fantasy works chock-full of words in the author's tooled lingo. Klingon is nothing to it--think of Edgar Rice Burroughs! I suspect the Tarzan, Barsoom, Venus, ... series haven't got their own iso entries.
carmenchu is offline   Reply With Quote