View Single Post
Old 03-24-2020, 09:54 PM   #13
GrannyGrump
Obsessively Dedicated...
GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-T2, ADE on PC
@roger -- Whee! Thank you!! It looks very good in my font manager. I will have to try it out by embedding -- I know it will look great.

I am thinking now of all the fonts I passed by in the past, because they were too thin and light for e-reading. I will absolutely have to get familiar with that script you posted about.

Thank you again!

GrannyGrump is offline   Reply With Quote