View Single Post
Old 03-23-2020, 12:24 AM   #10
GrannyGrump
Obsessively Dedicated...
GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GrannyGrump ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-T2, ADE on PC
HA! Conquered, indeed. I poked some meat through the bars of the cage, and the bear just *happened* to feel like standing on his hind legs just at that moment.

That doesn't make me a bear trainer.

I will keep hunting for usable tutorials, and see if I can get any sort of understanding of FF. (The joys of applications with no "end-user testing" for "ease-of-use", "intuitive UI", etc, etc, etc. Mustn't complain, the price is right!)

PS -- I found Bilbo uppercase to have some awkward kerning in spots (too wide for my taste), so did some manual adjustments here and there. A real "fontographer" (well, what DO you call them?) would scream to see how I abused this font!

Last edited by GrannyGrump; 03-23-2020 at 12:32 AM.
GrannyGrump is offline   Reply With Quote