View Single Post
Old 03-13-2009, 11:45 PM   #7
SteveK
Addict
SteveK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.SteveK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW, PW2, Kindle3, Kobo Glo, tablets, phone
I'll add my endorsement as well. I've had plenty of electronic gadgets over the years, primarily mp3 players, XM radios, etc. I still have most of those devices, but my Sony 505 reader gets more use than all the other devices combined. I've read nearly 20 books already this year, almost as many as I read all of last year (not counting audiobooks, which I also enjoy).

I have nearly 100 books loaded on my reader right now. I usually read two books at a time, one non-fiction and the other fiction. I tend to read the non-fiction earlier in the evening, then read the fiction later in the evening when I get tired and don't want to concentrate as much.

I assumed I would enjoy the reader, but I'm enjoying it MUCH more than I anticipated, and I'd also have to rate it as the best "gadget" I've ever owned.

Thanks, Sony!

SteveK
SteveK is offline   Reply With Quote