View Single Post
Old 03-13-2009, 03:51 PM   #5
Stacey34
Connoisseur
Stacey34 doesn't litterStacey34 doesn't litter

Device: Sony 505 (Red)
Hey DixieGal,
I haven't read this much in years and I love to read! This is one of those items that I don't think I will ever lose interest in and to be honest that is usually what happens. I buy something thinking that is so cool I just have to have it and then usually after a few months it is sitting on a shelf. My reader sits on a shelf when I'm not using it because I don't want anything to happen to it but that isn't very often.
This is the item that my oldest daughter (22) wanted to get me for Christmas but she also knew I wanted a new cell phone and since she works for a major cell phone company she got me the phone. After Christmas though she mentioned this device and how she almost bought it for me. After that I couldn't stop thinking about one, I was on the internet all the time checking them out. Thats how I found this website (yeah!).
So I guess if there is anyone out there doing their homework like I did and sees this, I am telling you right now to buy it if your thinking about it. If you have the money and really want one you will NOT be sorry.
That is just my opinion!
Everyone have a good rest of the day and happy reading!
Stacey34 is offline   Reply With Quote