View Single Post
Old 02-27-2009, 10:48 AM   #11
Daithi
Publishers are evil!
Daithi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Daithi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Daithi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Daithi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Daithi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Daithi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Daithi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Daithi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Daithi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Daithi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Daithi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various Kindles
If they can produce a device that is capable of displaying a typical textbook sized page then they have a huge potential market. College students spend a huge amount of money on books every year and this would give Amazon the ability to make major in roads into that market. A huge number of technical manuals are also sold, have you seen the size of the computer section in brick and mortar bookstores lately? The sooner Amazon can address those markets the better. If the hardware is available, which I believe it is, then it wouldn't surprise me at all to see Amazon release a new device this year. Oh yeah, I'll definately be buying one too.
Daithi is offline   Reply With Quote