View Single Post
Old 02-10-2009, 08:32 AM   #112
Nate the great
Sir Penguin of Edinburgh
Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Shake a stick plus 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Barcey View Post
Nate, I've seen various reports that Amazon announced that Kindle Edition sales are now 10% of Amazon sales but I don't see this in the official press releases. Do you have any more details on that?

I assume this has the same qualification that was used before. "...of the books that are available in the Amazon store in both paper and Kindle editions and is based on unit sale and not $ value".

Even so this is a very significant number.
That is what Jeff said, yes.
Nate the great is offline   Reply With Quote