View Single Post
Old 02-10-2009, 08:31 AM   #111
Barcey
Wizard
Barcey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barcey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barcey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barcey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barcey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barcey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barcey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barcey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barcey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barcey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Barcey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo H2O / Aura HD / Glo / iPad3
Nate, I've seen various reports that Amazon announced that Kindle Edition sales are now 10% of Amazon sales but I don't see this in the official press releases. Do you have any more details on that?

I assume this has the same qualification that was used before. "...of the books that are available in the Amazon store in both paper and Kindle editions and is based on unit sale and not $ value".

Even so this is a very significant number.
Barcey is offline   Reply With Quote