View Single Post
Old 01-23-2009, 01:46 PM   #12
rhadin
Literacy = Understanding
rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rhadin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook, Nook Tablet
Quote:
Originally Posted by dhbailey View Post
. . .I come down fairly solidly on the side that is happy the Sony Reader lacks wireless access. . . . I would rather have all the good things about the 700 being put into a device with a screen which equals the 505's screen.
I'm with you David. I simply don't find it cumbersome to occasionally hook my 505 to my PC to add some more books to the device.

OTOH, I would like wireless if it meant that I could get an e version of the complete New York Times on the same day it is published instead of having to get the p version. (Of course, I'd also want a complete e version of The Economist, too.) This way I could save a few trees and still get the news.

What I don't want is another device that gives me access to the Internet for browsing and all the other time-wasting things I do on my computers.
rhadin is offline   Reply With Quote