View Single Post
Old 09-29-2013, 10:00 PM   #18
induna
Addict
induna ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.induna ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.induna ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.induna ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.induna ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.induna ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.induna ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.induna ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.induna ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.induna ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.induna ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-500, 505, 600, 350, T1 Amazon Kindle PW1, PW2, Voyage
I had only used Sony Readers until last year when I switched to a Kindle PW. I was a Sony customer since the PRS-500 first came out, and owned a 500, a 505, a 600, a 350, and a T1. I switched to Amazon for several reasons, most of which had to do with available content in Spanish and high a quality Spanish language dictionary (not a translating dictionary). But, I also have to say that the release of the T2 was another reason. Given the competition, it seemed to be lack-luster, at best.

In any case, the switch to Amazon was painless. Calibre along with Apprentice Alf, made converting my content trivial. Now whenever I buy a book, I remove the copy protection, import it into Calibre, convert it if required, and read it on any device I want. The Kindle PW is an excellent reader and you really can't go wrong with one, in my opinion.
induna is offline   Reply With Quote