View Single Post
Old 04-26-2013, 10:04 PM   #7
John F
Grand Sorcerer
John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Glo HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by DNSB View Post
Not absolutely certain but I think you need to attach the line spacing to a <p> or <div> or other lower level tag and not to the body tag. For an .epub file, the line-height in the body will have no effect. If you use the lower level tags, the Kobo UI will not let you modify the line spacing.

Regards,
David
So your saying that i can have fixed tighter line spacing OR changing it through the GUI, but I can't have both?

Thanks.
John F is offline   Reply With Quote