View Single Post
Old 08-22-2012, 10:08 AM   #44
DiapDealer
Grand Sorcerer
DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Kindle Fire HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by DrNefario
It sounds like Bujold was a bit strong (I haven't read the thread, yet - I'm about to), but fifthimperium seems to have respected her wishes and pulled the files. What's the problem?
The problem is she ignorantly cried pirate. Other than that, there are no problems that I can see. She should have checked her Funk & Wagnalls and handled the problem quietly. There was no need for the name-calling. She certainly wasn't drowning kittens or anything, but that still doesn't mean she gets a free pass on tactlessness.
DiapDealer is offline   Reply With Quote