View Single Post
Old 08-22-2012, 06:42 AM   #37
ghostyjack
Guru
ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ghostyjack ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-T1, 1825PT, Galaxy Tab, One X, TF700T, Aura HD, Nexus 7
I grabbed a copy of the ISO from the Fifth Imperium and after reading the first book, promptly bought Memories so as to make sure I had the lot.

I was then going to buy some of the other books (would have ended up buying them all eventually), even though I've already grabbed them from ISO. I did this with Honor Harrington and now own the lot even though I got most of the books from the Fifth Imperium.

This is very dissapointing for me as I like to use those CD's as a "Try-before-you-buy". I've certainly found authors I wouldn't have otherwise. I think it is going to be a long time before I read the rest of her books now.

And calling the Fifth Imperium a pirate site sounds defamatory and possibly libelous, which make me even less inclined to read her books make payments for those free books now.
ghostyjack is offline   Reply With Quote