Thread: Google Nexus 7
View Single Post
Old 07-20-2012, 01:28 PM   #37
taming
Trying for calm & polite
taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kobo original, WiFI, Touch, Glo, and Aura
Quote:
Originally Posted by nzlegs View Post
Received my 16Gb Nexus yesterday. Unfortunately Google Docs is not available in New Zealand so wasn't able to download the manual.
The book/manual is available as a PDF or EPUB, so you can download it onto your computer or your device, I bet. Find it on play and "buy" it. Then look in My Books and choose "How to Read" you can choose to read it in your browser, or download the file.
taming is offline   Reply With Quote