View Single Post
Old 01-29-2012, 08:11 PM   #2
tecweston
Comic book artist
tecweston ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tecweston ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tecweston ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tecweston ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tecweston ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tecweston ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tecweston ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tecweston ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tecweston ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tecweston ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tecweston ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook Glowlight, iPad, iPhone
One thing I preferred about my old Kobo touch to the Nook STR was the variety in font sizes. There was a little slider and you could move it in small increments to get exactly the size you wanted. On the Nook STR it's a little more difficult to get a perfect size.

Sometimes I read on the smallest size font, and sometimes the next-to-smallest size, depending on how much light is available. I wish there was a size in between the two, though, because the smallest is too small and the next-to-smallest is just a tad too big.
tecweston is offline   Reply With Quote