View Single Post
Old 08-05-2011, 10:00 AM   #298
beartard
Minister of Linux
beartard is slicker than a case of WD-40beartard is slicker than a case of WD-40beartard is slicker than a case of WD-40beartard is slicker than a case of WD-40beartard is slicker than a case of WD-40beartard is slicker than a case of WD-40beartard is slicker than a case of WD-40beartard is slicker than a case of WD-40beartard is slicker than a case of WD-40beartard is slicker than a case of WD-40beartard is slicker than a case of WD-40

Device: nook, T-Mobile MyTouch 3G Slide
Quote:
Originally Posted by mxyz View Post
I really appreciate the notes section you keep in the list. I was able to scan for stuff I care about (auto scroll, formats) and settled quickly on moon+ that I purchased and love. Suggestion: consider formatting the list into a table (excel) and include column headers for key features (such as formats and autoscroll). Thanks again.
Thanks for the feedback. The problems with a table are I'd have no idea how to make it display properly and I haven't reviewed many of the apps at all, and some not for a long time. That's why I rely on contributions and updates from everyone else since I only use the nook app on my Android phone for reading books when I don't have my nook with me.

Just a note for everyone...if you have reviewed an ebook app and have found something new or interesting, pm me and I will definitely add it to the list and update the features. I still review the popularity stats on the market periodically and revise the list. It's probably due for an update now, in fact.
beartard is offline   Reply With Quote