View Single Post
Old 06-22-2011, 06:41 PM   #293
Marseille
Guru
Marseille ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marseille ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marseille ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marseille ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marseille ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marseille ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marseille ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marseille ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marseille ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marseille ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marseille ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by bbusybookworm View Post
As for comics, I actually often create my own from either scanning, or from Webcomics, etc which makes rereading the whole series a lot faster, and more fun as you don't need connectivity.
Thanks, I was about to ask about that. I don't suppose there is some exhaustive guide to digital comics out there for a noob like me...

In re: webcomics, I actually have an xkcd specific app, xkcd probably wouldn't translate well to another application due to the importance of the alt-text. But I'd like to expand my comic horizons.
Marseille is offline   Reply With Quote