View Single Post
Old 09-10-2012, 06:13 PM   #15
trocchietto
Addict
trocchietto ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trocchietto ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trocchietto ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trocchietto ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trocchietto ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trocchietto ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trocchietto ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trocchietto ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trocchietto ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trocchietto ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trocchietto ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: sony 650 ,T2, samsung 7.7, ipad2, ipad mini2, yotaphone2, galax tab s2
I think only one solution for sony to fight against amazon
Make an official android update
I mean a light is useful, but for years people read books with a lamp, putting android(pity for the audio) and releasing a super firmware busy on remove bugs and implement new functionality is the best thing to do. Please crunch the numbers and enquire about the doability!

Actually I think I could work as bus analyst in this field. if you want to offer me a well paid job and a fixed contract in adam you are welcome.

Last edited by trocchietto; 09-10-2012 at 06:18 PM.
trocchietto is offline   Reply With Quote