View Single Post
Old 09-10-2012, 12:53 PM   #6
Lyn2012
Addict
Lyn2012 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lyn2012 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lyn2012 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lyn2012 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lyn2012 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lyn2012 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lyn2012 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lyn2012 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lyn2012 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lyn2012 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lyn2012 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura One, iPhone 8, iPad Pro
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rizla View Post
Tough call really. Neither are better hands-down. Do you want to hack android and load apps and enjoy a wide-open platform as well as have buttons? Then the sony makes sense. Do you want the convenience of the Amazon store and don't already have a light and you don't care about physical buttons? Then it's the kindle. Choose your poison.
No to hacking, apps, buttons and Amazon store. Basically I just read books so I'm looking for the reader with the best screen (pixel density & whiteness), a fast and responsive user interface, is small and light, easy to sync with Calibre and able to access my library organised into collections. I don't even need wifi really - it would always be switched off anyway.
Lyn2012 is offline   Reply With Quote