View Single Post
Old 10-14-2013, 06:23 PM   #88
pwalker8
Grand Sorcerer
pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Pro, iPad mini, Kobo Aura, Amazon paperwhite, Sony PRS-T2
I'm running into a bit of a problem with the Marvin XM plug in. I've assigned all my ebooks to collections in Calibre and want to export the collections to Marvin on my iPad. Unfortunately, when the export collections from Calibre selection is greyed out. I'm not sure what the issue is. I do have the collections assigned to a custom column call collection in the plugin setup. Anyone have any ideas? This is on a mac.

thanks