View Single Post
Old 07-02-2012, 11:11 AM   #30
geekmaster
Carpe diem, c'est la vie.
geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geekmaster ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K1 to PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by twobob View Post
Yep. I have downloaded and tested everything on this forum. I think.
All of your stuff AFAIK

If I haven't yet then that's simply because my searches haven't brought it up or it's not on a major index.

I suspect my time would be best served pumping a wav through your eink stuff to get my eye in.

Perhaps I shall have a play with that. I seem to be running out of example code to tinker with. Thanks GM
Either you were a long-time lurker, or you got no sleep since you discovered us.

I have almost 2600 (the magic number?) posts (not counting many hundreds of PMs). I cannot even find all my own stuff, because the search engine quits after 500. How did you find all my stuff?

The indexes are new and have barely scrathed the surface. I only indexed my stuff that I found in the first 3 pages of the forum. Just this forum has 16.37 bajillion (or is that bazillion?) posts. It would take a LONG time to browse through them.

Last edited by geekmaster; 07-02-2012 at 11:15 AM.
geekmaster is offline   Reply With Quote